July 30th 2007
New to our local newspaper over the past year, but likely not new to other newspapers around the country, is a sticky note-type advertisement stuck to the front page of the newspaper.
It’s highly visible and nearly impossible to miss. (more…)
July 23rd 2007
July 16th 2007
Here are Bill Veeck’s 12 sports marketing commandments:
1. Take your work very seriously. Go for broke and give it your all.
2. Never ever take yourself seriously.
3. Find yourself an alter ego and bond with him for the rest of your professional life.
4. Surround yourself with similarly dedicated soul mates, free spirits of whom you can ask why and why not. And who can ask the same thing of you.
5. In your hiring be color blind, gender blind, age and experience-blind. You never work for Bill Veeck, you work with him. (more…)
July 9th 2007
July 2nd 2007
If you have not put together a marketing video like the Memphis Motorsports Park marketing video, you may want to check out its Video and determine how you could create one and feature online and use your presentations.
Ron Goch, The Telios Group
Sign up for our free eNewsletter, Ripples